Saturday, December 11, 2010

Others as a reflection of your desires

The inside functions like a projector; others become screens and you start seeing films on others which are really your own tapes. OSHO

What we like and dislike in others reflects our inner core. This is a classic psychological principle that also applies to sexuality. That to which we are drawn reflects an inner craving that we must address. That to which we are rejecting also reflects an inner craving that we must address. As posted in earlier blogs, much of the way many individuals cope with sexuality is through repression resulting in a passive suicide. Take the opportunity to discover about what you crave by becoming mindful of your reactions to others. Your strongest reactions reflect a deeper truth. An open, honest and fearless examination of those reactions might create profound transformation and possibility.


The book I'm using a source.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very helpful post, I was looking for this information. Just so you know I located your blog site when I was doing research for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete