Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life Coaching, Recovery Coaching, and Sexual Health Coaching

I’ve been a bit absent over the past 6 months. In addition to finishing the 2nd edition of Living a Life I Love (available at Amazon), I’ve been working on a Life Coaching Certificate through Adler Graduate school in Minneapolis. Gratefully, I completed the coursework, and program requirements on Wednesday.

If you want to read more about my work as a life coach, check out livingalifeilovecoaching.com. Life coaching is about making a great life a greater life. Even the best athletes have a coach to improve their abilities. Life coaches parallel this commitment to excellence in any and all areas of our life.

My specialty will be in the areas of Life Coaching, Recovery Coaching, and Sexual Health Coaching. Check out the website for more information in each of those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment