Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Manifesto

A manifesto expresses many of my core beliefs that I bring to the coaching relationship. The manifesto are declarations that reflect my wisdom, insight and deep knowing of what it means to be human and alive. I share these declarations to create a foundation that informs you about what to expect in our coaching relationship.

 • I believe life is a journey. My role is walk with you when the path appears confused, choked, dark or impassable.
 • I believe life requires courage to continue forward when the path appears confused, choked, dark or impassable.
 • I believe life is to be celebrated, even when we feel lost.
 • I believe there are alternatives when the path appears lost.
 • I believe within each of us is an intuitive understanding of our path.
 • I believe identifying life values helps illuminate the path.
 • I believe we experience freedom when we walk this path consistent with our values.
 • I believe it requires tremendous courage to continue when the path appears confused, choked, dark or impassable.
 • I believe amazing things are possible when we are on our path.
 • I believe for many individuals sexuality is an area where the path appears confused, choked, dark or impassable.
 • I believe sexuality is a powerful source of healing and transformation.
 • I believe sexuality integrates who we are. When we see possibilities, it is possible to experience healing in the area of sexuality.
 • I believe I am on similar life- journey. I celebrate the opportunity to share the journey together. NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment