Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update on Therapy Hours


Since my recent departure from PRISM, I have been finishing the process of transition my direct service clients. I'm happy to announce that I've completed the transition process. 

I see clients at Neighborhood Involvement Program at 2431 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis MN 55403. Right now, I'm only available on Wednesday and Thursday. My hours will grow as I add clients. You can schedule any of the open times. For your convenience, all scheduling is now done online at

https://www.timetrade.com/book/VXLJ6

I currently see clients on a limited basis. I am not a provider for any insurance company (as of 9/4/12--Insurance companies are slow in updating their computer systems when it comes to customer service.).

Fees ($160/50 min hr) are due at the time of service. Courtesy billing to insurance companies is provided, but there is no guarantee of reimbursement of services.

No comments:

Post a Comment