Monday, August 2, 2010

Discovering Your Life --My New Book is Available

I'm pleased to announce that my second book is now available.

Discovering Your Life: Your Book of Lists

Why Can't I Figure Out What I Want in My Life?

Are you struggling with a vague notion that things are wrong in your life, but you can't figure out what? Are you unhappy, but you can't figure out why? Are you flailing around trying to figure out what steps to take, where to start, what questions to ask, whom to talk to?

This handy little workbook will give you a fresh way of looking at your life, ultimately leading you to a life you will love! In a series of fun, stimulating questions, a psychologist helps you identify the hidden obstacles preventing YOUR true happiness, allowing you to discover the REAL YOU and identify what YOU truly want in life.

You can easily adapt this book for couples and group therapy. How much do you know about your partner? How much can you share with your partner. Learn how to share what is important in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment