Sunday, December 6, 2009

Professional Changes

The next few weeks will see radical changes in my professional career. I'm happy to announce that I will be the Director of Clinical Services at Pride Institute and Prism. I will supervise the Outpatient Adult and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Programs at Pride Institute. I will also supervise the new mental health program at Prism. In this role, I will develop the new program.

Prism is a new program providing mental health services. (Essentially I am moving my current practice to Prism.) Prism will provide specialty services in mental health, substance abuse and sexual health concerns. For many individuals, the problem areas overlap. Both mental health and psychiatric services will be available. Our goal will be to provide one-stop services.

Watch for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment